Quantcast

using the Wrapper 32-bit to start 64 bit JVM

using the Wrapper 32-bit to start 64 bit JVM

Afif Bouzidi

Hello,

Currently I am using the Wrapper 32-bit to start 64 bit JVM. The java application seems to work correctly

Is there any hidden problem I should be worry about?

Sincerely,

Afif Bouzidi

Re: using the Wrapper 32-bit to start 64 bit JVM

Alexandre Klein
Afif,

Thank you for your email.

When using the Wrapper 32-bit with a 64-bit JVM, the Wrapper native library (dll) will not be loaded. Therefore, the Wrapper will not work as expected.

Please note, from version 3.5.31 of the Wrapper, we will stop allowing the Wrapper to run when versions of the Wrapper executable, native library and jar file do not match.

Regards,
Alexandre Klein

Alexandre Klein
Tanuki Software, Ltd.