(no subject)

Stepan Shelkovskiy
Hello, I have some problem with wrapper on single server (on other machines all works perfect) I did not see any difference in configuration

for test I just download wrapper, extract it in /opt/wrapper-linux-x86-32-3.5.27
mark demoapp,testwrapper,wrapper AS executables and launch
./demoapp console

1.Java Service Wrapper Community Edition 32-bit 3.5.27
2.Linux SMP Debian 3.2.78-1 i686 GNU/Linux
3.wrapper.conf attached (it is default)
4.wrapper.log (debug=true attached)

I see one error in all cases Error: Could not find or load main class org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.demo.DemoApp
http://joxi.ru/752aQY4UWoX120

wrapper.conf (11K) Download Attachment
wrapper.log (10K) Download Attachment

Re: (no subject)

Maxime
Hello Stepan,

Thank you for your email.

Did you check that "wrapperdemo.jar" is present in the lib folder and has the correct permissions for the current user?
Also, you sent wrapper.conf, but demoapp is using demoapp.conf.

Best Regards,

Maxime