classpath environment variable

Alejandra Moreno

Hi,

Is it possible to use the system environment variable for classpath for the wrapper? I use some third party jar files and don’t want to enter in the config the exact path to the jar file. Thanks!

Cheers,

alej

www.MyVoIPsource.org
Hochschule Rapperswil

Oberseestr. 10
8640 Rapperswil
tel: +41 55 214 18 34

Re: classpath environment variable

Leif Mortenson-2
Alejandra,
I probably need to add some docs or maybe even a new property to make
this more
obvious. But you should be able to do the following:
wrapper.java.classpath.2=%CLASSPATH%

This should work because the native classpath setting will always be
using the classpath
separator for the current platform. It will not work however if the
CLASSPATH
environment variable itself contains quotes.

Please post back confirming that this works, along with the platform you
tried it on.

Cheers,
Leif

Alejandra Moreno wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is it possible to use the system environment variable for classpath
> for the wrapper? I use some third party jar files and don’t want to
> enter in the config the exact path to the jar file. Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
>
> alej
>
> www.MyVoIPsource.org <http://www.MyVoIPsource.org>
> Hochschule Rapperswil
> Oberseestr. 10
> 8640 Rapperswil
> tel: +41 55 214 18 34

RE: classpath environment variable

Alejandra Moreno
Hello Leif,

Thanks, I am trying it. If I change the conf file it refreshes
automatically?

Cheers,
alejandra

www.MyVoIPsource.org