Quantcast

X11 display error when wrapper 3.5.24 script is run in linux <<myapp console>>

X11 display error when wrapper 3.5.24 script is run in linux <<myapp console>>

senthil
I am trying to run wrapper 3.5.24 script in my application folder in the linux box with the wrapper.conf set accordingly.
I get the x11 display error & java.awt.headless error. The Linux box doesnt have any GUI package installed and I want to run wrapper in the console without the use of GUI.
Help is much appreciated..

Thanks,
Senthil