Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Etienne de Dieuleveult
I,
We use your wrapper (wrapper-windows-x86-32-3.5.26) to launch a java application as a Windows Service (Vista OS).
Our java application generates documents, whose sent to physical Printer (Canon, HP ...) for the printing, and that's works fine.
If we send document to pdf Printer (PDFCreator or doPDF) it doesn't work ! And we have no Error and no trace in log file.
Perhap's, there is a parameter to be matched in the wrapperapp.conf, we would not have seen ?
Thank's for your help.
E. de Dieuleveult.

Re: Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Tu T. Nguyen

Maybe this is a permissions issue.  Have you tried assigning the Windows service an administrator account instead of using the service account?

Re: Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Etienne de Dieuleveult
I' don't know if it's a matter of administrator account, we reproduce this problem on other PC and we are connected as Administrator.
If you know how to assign an administrator account to the Windows Service ?
When we send documents to pdf Printer, the System launch binaries such PDFCreator.exe, maybe we need to manage permission in the
wrapper to execute binaries ?

http://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/290420510;117567292;y

Re: Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Tu T. Nguyen

Please see the following link for information regarding windows services.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/manage-services-in-windows-vista-from-windows-vista-inside-out

Under startup options you can see the tab for “Log On”  Make sure you choose “This Account:” and specify a username and password that has at least local administrator privileges.

Maybe this is a permissions issue.  Have you tried assigning the Windows service an administrator account instead of using the service account?

Re: Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Leif Mortenson-3
Etienne
How are you running the Wrapper?  As a service?
If so then it will be running as the SYSTEM user by default.
The SYSTEM user has its own environment and path, as well as restrictions on network access.

I am not clear, is your pdf printer a registered printer?  Or an executable you are trying to run?

You can debug the active environment with the following property:
wrapper.environment.dump=TRUE

You may need to setup your printer in a specific user and then configure the Wrapper to run as that user.
Please read over the following:

It is also possible to configure the Wrapper so it can access remote Printers and Network Shares without having to first set them up in that account.  Not sure if this is useful to you:

Cheers,
Leif

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 12:00 AM, Tu T. Nguyen <[hidden email]> wrote:

Please see the following link for information regarding windows services.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/manage-services-in-windows-vista-from-windows-vista-inside-out

Under startup options you can see the tab for “Log On”  Make sure you choose “This Account:” and specify a username and password that has at least local administrator privileges.

Maybe this is a permissions issue.  Have you tried assigning the Windows service an administrator account instead of using the service account?

Re: Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Leif Mortenson-3
Etienne,
Forgot to mention.
Any error messages associated with trying to access your printers is going to be in application code and not directly related to the Wrapper.
If there is no error message being logged then this a problem with the application that should be corrected.
If it is a 3rd party tool, try and see if there is a way to enable debug log output.

Cheers,
Leif

On Thu, May 7, 2015 at 11:34 AM, Leif Mortenson <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

We are running the wrapper as a service, I confirm that we have 2 processus : java.exe and wrapper.exe as SYSTEM user.
Our pdf Printer is a registered printer.
Here the wrapper.conf, Attached the log.
I currently doing test following your advice.

#encoding=UTF-8
# Configuration files must begin with a line specifying the encoding
#  of the the file.

#********************************************************************
# Wrapper License Properties (Ignored by Community Edition)
#********************************************************************
# Professional and Standard Editions of the Wrapper require a valid
#  License Key to start.  Licenses can be purchased or a trial license
#  requested on the following pages:
# http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/purchase
# http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/trial

# Include file problems can be debugged by removing the first '#'
#  from the following line:
##include.debug

# The Wrapper will look for either of the following optional files for a
#  valid License Key.  License Key properties can optionally be included
#  directly in this configuration file.
#include ../conf/wrapper-license.conf
#include ../conf/wrapper-license-%WRAPPER_HOST_NAME%.conf

# The following property will output information about which License Key(s)
#  are being found, and can aid in resolving any licensing problems.
#wrapper.license.debug=TRUE

#********************************************************************
# Wrapper Localization
#********************************************************************
# Specify the locale which the Wrapper should use.  By default the system
#  locale is used.
#wrapper.lang=en_US # en_US or ja_JP

# Specify the location of the Wrapper's language resources.  If these are
#  missing, the Wrapper will default to the en_US locale.
wrapper.lang.folder=../lang

#********************************************************************
# Wrapper Java Properties
#********************************************************************
# Java Application
#  Locate the java binary on the system PATH:
wrapper.java.command=java
#  Specify a specific java binary:
#set.JAVA_HOME=/java/path
#wrapper.java.command=%JAVA_HOME%/bin/java

# Tell the Wrapper to log the full generated Java command line.
#wrapper.java.command.loglevel=INFO

# Java Main class.  This class must implement the WrapperListener interface
#  or guarantee that the WrapperManager class is initialized.  Helper
#  classes are provided to do this for you.  See the Integration section
#  of the documentation for details.
wrapper.java.mainclass=ad6.printserver.server.AD6PrintServerAppWR

# Java Classpath (include wrapper.jar)  Add class path elements as
#  needed starting from 1
wrapper.java.classpath.1=ad6printserver.jar
wrapper.java.classpath.2=lib/*.jar
wrapper.java.classpath.3=lib/*.zip

# Java Library Path (location of Wrapper.DLL or libwrapper.so)
wrapper.java.library.path.1=lib

# Java Bits.  On applicable platforms, tells the JVM to run in 32 or 64-bit mode.
wrapper.java.additional.auto_bits=TRUE

# Java Additional Parameters
wrapper.java.additional.1=

# Initial Java Heap Size (in MB)
#wrapper.java.initmemory=3

# Maximum Java Heap Size (in MB)
#wrapper.java.maxmemory=64

# Application parameters.  Add parameters as needed starting from 1
wrapper.app.parameter.1=

#********************************************************************
# Wrapper Logging Properties
#********************************************************************
# Enables Debug output from the Wrapper.
wrapper.debug=TRUE
wrapper.environment.dump=TRUE

# Format of output for the console.  (See docs for formats)
wrapper.console.format=PM

# Log Level for console output.  (See docs for log levels)
wrapper.console.loglevel=INFO

# Log file to use for wrapper output logging.
wrapper.logfile=conf/wrapper.log
#wrapper.logfile=ad6printserver.log

# Format of output for the log file.  (See docs for formats)
wrapper.logfile.format=LPTM

# Log Level for log file output.  (See docs for log levels)
wrapper.logfile.loglevel=INFO

# Maximum size that the log file will be allowed to grow to before
#  the log is rolled. Size is specified in bytes.  The default value
#  of 0, disables log rolling.  May abbreviate with the 'k' (kb) or
#  'm' (mb) suffix.  For example: 10m = 10 megabytes.
wrapper.logfile.maxsize=0

# Maximum number of rolled log files which will be allowed before old
#  files are deleted.  The default value of 0 implies no limit.
wrapper.logfile.maxfiles=0

# Log Level for sys/event log output.  (See docs for log levels)
wrapper.syslog.loglevel=NONE

#********************************************************************
# Wrapper General Properties
#********************************************************************
# Allow for the use of non-contiguous numbered properties
wrapper.ignore_sequence_gaps=TRUE

# Do not start if the pid file already exists.
wrapper.pidfile.strict=TRUE

# Title to use when running as a console
wrapper.console.title=Test Wrapper Sample Application

#********************************************************************
# Wrapper JVM Checks
#********************************************************************
# Detect DeadLocked Threads in the JVM. (Requires Standard Edition)
wrapper.check.deadlock=TRUE
wrapper.check.deadlock.interval=10
wrapper.max_failed_invocations=99
wrapper.console.fatal_to_stderr=FALSE
wrapper.console.error_to_stderr=FALSE
wrapper.check.deadlock.action=RESTART
wrapper.check.deadlock.output=FULL

# Out Of Memory detection.
# (Simple match)
wrapper.filter.trigger.1000=java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
# (Only match text in stack traces if -XX:+PrintClassHistogram is being used.)
#wrapper.filter.trigger.1000=Exception in thread "*" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError
#wrapper.filter.allow_wildcards.1000=TRUE
wrapper.filter.action.1000=RESTART
wrapper.filter.message.1000=The JVM has run out of memory.

#********************************************************************
# Wrapper Email Notifications. (Requires Professional Edition)
#********************************************************************
# Common Event Email settings.
#wrapper.event.default.email.debug=TRUE
#wrapper.event.default.email.smtp.host=<SMTP_Host>
#wrapper.event.default.email.smtp.port=25
#wrapper.event.default.email.subject=[%WRAPPER_HOSTNAME%:%WRAPPER_NAME%:%WRAPPER_EVENT_NAME%] Event Notification
#wrapper.event.default.email.sender=<Sender email>
#wrapper.event.default.email.recipient=<Recipient email>

# Configure the log attached to event emails.
#wrapper.event.default.email.attach_log=TRUE
#wrapper.event.default.email.maillog.lines=50
#wrapper.event.default.email.maillog.format=LPTM
#wrapper.event.default.email.maillog.loglevel=INFO

# Enable specific event emails.
#wrapper.event.wrapper_start.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_prelaunch.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_start.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_started.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_deadlock.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_stop.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_stopped.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_restart.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_failed_invocation.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_max_failed_invocations.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_kill.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_killed.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.jvm_unexpected_exit.email=TRUE
#wrapper.event.wrapper_stop.email=TRUE

# Specify custom mail content
wrapper.event.jvm_restart.email.body=The JVM was restarted.\n\nPlease check on its status.\n

#********************************************************************
# Wrapper Windows NT/2000/XP Service Properties
#********************************************************************
# WARNING - Do not modify any of these properties when an application
#  using this configuration file has been installed as a service.
#  Please uninstall the service before modifying this section.  The
#  service can then be reinstalled.

# Name of the service
wrapper.name=AD6PrintServer

# Display name of the service
wrapper.displayname=AD6PrintServer

# Description of the service
wrapper.description=AD6PrintServer Description

# Service dependencies.  Add dependencies as needed starting from 1
wrapper.ntservice.dependency.1=

# Mode in which the service is installed.  AUTO_START, DELAY_START or DEMAND_START
wrapper.ntservice.starttype=DEMAND_START

# Allow the service to interact with the desktop.
wrapper.ntservice.interactive=false

wrapper.log (77K) Download Attachment

# <A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000355/!x-usc:http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/purchase">http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/purchase
# <A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000355/!x-usc:http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/trial">http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/trial

<A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000355/!x-usc:http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/prop-environment-dump.html">http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/prop-environment-dump.html

<A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000355/!x-usc:http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/prop-ntservice-account.html">http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/prop-ntservice-account.html

It is also possible to configure the Wrapper so it can access remote Printers and Network Shares without having to first set them up in that account. Not sure if this is useful to you:
<A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000355/!x-usc:http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/prop-share-general.html">http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/doc/english/prop-share-general.html

Cheers,
Leif

<A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000355/!x-usc:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/manage-services-in-windows-vista-from-windows-vista-inside-out" target=_blank>http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/manage-services-in-windows-vista-from-windows-vista-inside-out

Under startup options you can see the tab for “Log On” Make sure you choose “This Account:” and specify a username and password that has at least local administrator privileges.

Maybe this is a permissions issue. Have you tried assigning the Windows service an administrator account instead of using the service account?

Maybe this is a permissions issue.  Have you tried assigning the Windows service an administrator account instead of using the service account?

Re: Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Etienne de Dieuleveult

Leif or Tu T. Nguyen,

I have been realised a test with this parameter in Debug mode :
wrapper.ntservice.account=NT AUTHORITY\LocalService
But it doesn't work.
Following the wrapper.conf and the wrapper.log.

When we execute our java application in standalone mode (not in the service),
there is no problem to execute PDF Printer or another physical printers.
When we use the wrapper to execute the same application as a service, physical printers are working fine but not PDF Printer !

Maybe it's significant point :
In standalone mode : one task has been created , java.exe as Administrateur.
In wrapper mode : two task have been created , java.exe as SYSTEM and wrapper.exe as SYSTEM

Thank's for your help
Etienne

# <A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000169/!x-usc:http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/purchase">http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/purchase
# <A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000169/!x-usc:http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/trial">http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/trial
[...]

And the wrapper.log :

DEBUG | wrapperm | 2015/05/11 16:46:48 | Service command: F:\Execution\PrintServer\wrapper.exe -s F:\Execution\PrintServer\conf\wrapperapp.conf
DEBUG | wrapperm | 2015/05/11 16:46:48 | checkDomain: OpenPolicy returned 0
DEBUG | wrapperm | 2015/05/11 16:46:48 |
ERROR | wrapperm | 2015/05/11 16:46:53 | OpenPolicy failed 1722
STATUS | wrapperm | 2015/05/11 16:46:53 | AD6PrintServer service installed.
DEBUG | wrapperm | 2015/05/11 16:46:53 | active log file changed: conf\wrapper.log
STATUS | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | --> Wrapper Started as Service
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Allocating a console for the service.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Found console window.
STATUS | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Java Service Wrapper Community Edition 32-bit 3.5.26
STATUS | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Copyright (C) 1999-2014 Tanuki Software, Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
STATUS | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | <A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000169/!x-usc:http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com/">http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com
STATUS | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 |
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Launching Startup thread.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Startup thread started.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Attempting to verify the binary signature.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | The file "F:\Execution\PrintServer\wrapper.exe" is signed and the signature was verified.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Signer Certificate:
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Serial Number:
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | 00 97 06 fe b5 6e 56 cc cb 66 3a bb 55 a7 a0 e4 76
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Issuer Name: UTN-USERFirst-Object
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Subject Name: Tanuki Software Ltd.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | TimeStamp Certificate:
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Serial Number:
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | 47 8a 8e fb 59 e1 d8 3f 0c e1 42 d2 a2 87 07 be
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Issuer Name: UTN-USERFirst-Object
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Subject Name: COMODO Time Stamping Signer
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 |
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Startup thread stopped.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Release time: 2014/12/05 00:00:00
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Build time: 2014/12/05 18:36:00
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Timezone: Paris, Madrid (Paris, Madrid (heure dÆÚtÚ)) Offset: -3600, hasDaylight: 1
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Using tick timer.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Current User: SERVICE LOCAL Domain: AUTORITE NT
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Operating System ID: Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition Service Pack 2 (build 6002), 32-bit
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 |
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Environment variables (Source | Name=Value) BEGIN:
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | APPDATA=C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Roaming
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | CNVPATH=C:\Program Files\Systran\CNV
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | COMPUTERNAME=PC-DE-ETDI
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | ComSpec=C:\Windows\system32\cmd.exe
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | FP_NO_HOST_CHECK=NO
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | Lib=C:\NeXT\NextDeveloper\Libraries
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | LOCALAPPDATA=C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService\AppData\Local
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | NEXT_ROOT=C:/NeXT
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=2
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | OS=Windows_NT
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | Path=C:\NEXT\NEXTDEVELOPER\EXECUTABLES\UTILITIES;C:\NEXT\NEXTLIBRARY\DOCUMENTATION\NEXTDEV;C:\NEXT\NEXTDEVELOPER\EXECUTABLES;C:\NEXT\NEXTLIBRARY\EXECUTABLES;Z:\Rostaing\AD6Library\Executables;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Intel\DMIX;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\DLLShared\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\DLLShared\;C:\oracle\product\10.2.0\client_1\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WSF;.WSH;.MSC
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=x86
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=x86 Family 6 Model 15 Stepping 13, GenuineIntel
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | PROCESSOR_REVISION=0f0d
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | PSModulePath=C:\Windows\system32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules\
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | RoxioCentral=C:\Program Files\Common Files\Roxio Shared\9.0\Roxio Central33\
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | SystemDrive=C:
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | SystemRoot=C:\Windows
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | TEMP=C:\Windows\SERVIC~2\LOCALS~1\AppData\Local\Temp
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | TMP=C:\Windows\SERVIC~2\LOCALS~1\AppData\Local\Temp
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | USERDOMAIN=AUTORITE NT
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | USERNAME=SERVICE LOCAL
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | USERPROFILE=C:\Windows\ServiceProfiles\LocalService
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P---- | windir=C:\Windows
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_ARCH=x86
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_BIN_DIR=F:\Execution\PrintServer
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_BITS=32
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_CONF_DIR=F:\Execution\PrintServer\conf
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_FILE_SEPARATOR=\
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_HOST_NAME=PC-de-Etdi
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_HOSTNAME=PC-de-Etdi
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | P--W- | WRAPPER_INIT_DIR=C:\Windows\system32
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_LANG=en
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_OS=windows
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_PATH_SEPARATOR=;
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_PID=5728
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | ---W- | WRAPPER_WORKING_DIR=F:\Execution\PrintServer
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Environment variables END:
INFO | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 |
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Use tick timer mutex=FALSE
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | active log file changed: conf\wrapper.log
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Preparing to restart with mode 1.
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | server listening on port 32000.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Magic number for file C:\Windows\system32\java.exe: 0x4d5a9000
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Startup Timeouts: wrapper.startup.timeout=30, wrapper.startup.delay.console=0, wrapper.startup.delay.service=0, wrapper.restart.delay=5
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Ping settings: wrapper.ping.interval=5, wrapper.ping.interval.logged=1, wrapper.ping.timeout=30, wrapper.ping.alert.threshold=7
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Shutdown Timeouts: wrapper.shutdown.timeout=30, wrapper.jvm_exit.timeout=15, wrapper.jvm_cleanup.timeout=10, wrapper.jvm_terminate.timeout=10
STATUS | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Launching a JVM...
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Java Command Line:
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | Command: "C:\Windows\system32\java.exe" -Djava.library.path="lib" -classpath "ad6printserver.jar;lib/ad6.jar;lib/ad6filelistener.jar;lib/ad6print.jar;lib/as400.jar;lib/j2ee.jar;lib/jTDS2.jar;lib/jconn2.jar;lib/jdom-2.0.0.jar;lib/jsse.jar;lib/log4j-1.2.16.jar;lib/mail.jar;lib/mysql-connector-java-3.1.8-bin.jar;lib/ojdbc14.jar;lib/sqljdbc.jar;lib/swt-3.5.jar;lib/wrapper.jar;lib/jdbc.zip;lib/progress.zip" -Dwrapper.key="r_D-PqgQiQEK28TV" -Dwrapper.port=32000 -Dwrapper.debug="TRUE" -Dwrapper.pid=5728 -Dwrapper.version="3.5.26" -Dwrapper.native_library="wrapper" -Dwrapper.arch="x86" -Dwrapper.service="TRUE" -Dwrapper.cpu.timeout="10" -Dwrapper.jvmid=1 ad6.printserver.server.AD6PrintServerAppWR
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | JVM started (PID=4932)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: WrapperManager class initialized by thread: main Using classloader: <A href="mhtml:{C637F051-8A5E-47B0-B5CB-80E7DA08D073}mid://00000169/!x-usc:mailto:sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1fdc96c">sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1fdc96c
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager: Initializing...
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: JVM #1
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Running a 32-bit JVM.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperManager package information:
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Implementation Title: org.tanukisoftware.wrapper
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Implementation Vendor: Tanuki Software, Ltd.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Implementation Version: 3.5.26
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Is Sealed?: False
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperManager protection domain:
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Location: file:/F:/Execution/PrintServer/lib/wrapper.jar
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Size: 123 204
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: MD5: 453227d430aff56133cbc0deb6514800
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Registering shutdown hook
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Using wrapper
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Registered MBean with Platform MBean Server: org.tanukisoftware.wrapper:type=WrapperManager
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Load native library. There are multiple possible file names and the first to be found will be used. Errors loading non-existing files is normal and is only a problem if they all fail.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Attempt to load native library with name: wrapper-windows-x86-32.dll Result: no wrapper-windows-x86-32 in java.library.path
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Attempt to load native library with name: wrapper.dll Result: Success!
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Successfully loaded native library.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Loaded localized resources.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Calling native initialization method.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperJNI Debug: Initializing WrapperManager native library.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperJNI Debug: Java Executable: C:\Windows\system32\java.exe
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperJNI Debug: Native Library: F:\Execution\PrintServer\lib\wrapper.dll
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperJNI Debug: Windows version: 6.0.6002
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Java Version : 1.7.0_71-b14 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Java VM Vendor : Oracle Corporation
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: OS Name : Windows Vista
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: OS Arch : x86
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug:
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Startup runner thread started.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Control event monitor thread started.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: WrapperManager.start(a ad6.printserver.server.AD6PrintServerAppWR, args[]) called by thread: main
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Initial thread: main Priority: 5
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Communications runner thread started.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Open socket to wrapper...Wrapper-Connection
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Opened Socket from 31 000 to 32 000
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Send a packet KEY : r_D-PqgQiQEK28TV
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: handleBackend()
INFO | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | accepted a socket from 127.0.0.1 on port 31000
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | closing backend server.
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | read a packet KEY : r_D-PqgQiQEK28TV
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | Got key from JVM: r_D-PqgQiQEK28TV
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | Send a packet LOW_LOG_LEVEL : 1
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | Send a packet LOGFILE : conf\wrapper.log
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | Send a packet PROPERTIES : (Property Values, Size=3969)
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | Start Application.
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | Send a packet START : start
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet LOW_LOG_LEVEL : 1
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: LowLogLevel from Wrapper is 1
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet LOGFILE : conf\wrapper.log
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet PROPERTIES : (Property Values, Size=3969)
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet START : start
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Java temporary directory: C:\Windows\SERVIC~2\LOCALS~1\AppData\Local\Temp
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: calling WrapperListener.start()
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: WrapperListener.start runner thread started.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Application start main thread: WrapperListener_start_runner Priority: 5
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | 2015-05-11 16:46:59,709 [INFO ] (Util.java:printInfo:202) AD6-FileListener 1.07 started
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | 2015-05-11 16:46:59,722 [INFO ] (AD6PrintServerApp.java:startPrintServerApp:30) AD6 PrintServer started
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: returned from WrapperListener.start()
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Send a packet STARTED :
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: WrapperListener.start runner thread stopped.
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | read a packet STARTED :
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | JVM signaled that it was started.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: Startup runner thread stopped.
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:02 | Send a packet PING : ping fffffe2b
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:02 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet PING : ping fffffe2b
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:02 | WrapperManager Debug: Send a packet PING : ping fffffe2b
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:02 | read a packet PING : ping fffffe2b
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:06 | Send a packet PING : ping fffffe54
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:06 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet PING : ping fffffe54
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:06 | WrapperManager Debug: Send a packet PING : ping fffffe54
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:06 | read a packet PING : ping fffffe54
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:10 | Send a packet PING : ping fffffe7d
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:10 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet PING : ping fffffe7d
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:10 | WrapperManager Debug: Send a packet PING : ping fffffe7d
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:10 | read a packet PING : ping fffffe7d
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:14 | Send a packet PING : ping fffffea6
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:14 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet PING : ping fffffea6
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:14 | WrapperManager Debug: Send a packet PING : ping fffffea6
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:14 | read a packet PING : ping fffffea6
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:15 | 2015-05-11 16:47:15,323 [INFO ] (PrintServerSharedAction.java:execute:34) Automatic work starting 1 (1 files).
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:15 | 2015-05-11 16:47:15,324 [INFO ] (PrintServerSharedAction.java:execute:42) File 1 : F:\Workspace2\AD6_PrintServer\dev\Temp2/2015_05_11_164714813.txt (SP3_kanban_yanmar_impression)
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:18 | Send a packet PING : ping fffffecf
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:19 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet PING : ping fffffecf
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:19 | WrapperManager Debug: Send a packet PING : ping fffffecf
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:19 | read a packet PING : ping fffffecf
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:23 | Send a packet PING : ping fffffef8
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:23 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet PING : ping fffffef8
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:23 | WrapperManager Debug: Send a packet PING : ping fffffef8
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:23 | read a packet PING : ping fffffef8
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | SERVICE_CONTROL_STOP
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | Send a packet SERVICE_CONTROL_CODE : 1
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | wrapperStopProcess(0, TRUE) called.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | Sending stop signal to JVM
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | Send a packet STOP : NULL
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet SERVICE_CONTROL_CODE : 1
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | WrapperManager Debug: ServiceControlCode from Wrapper with code 1
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | WrapperManager Debug: Received a packet STOP :
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | WrapperManager Debug: Thread, Wrapper-Connection, handling the shutdown process.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | WrapperManager Debug: calling listener.stop()
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | WrapperManager Debug: Waiting for WrapperListener.stop runner thread to complete.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | WrapperManager Debug: WrapperListener.stop runner thread started.
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | WrapperManager Debug: Application stop main thread: WrapperListener_stop_runner Priority: 5
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | WrapperManager Debug: Stopped checking for control events.
DEBUG | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | JVM process exited with a code of 0, leaving the wrapper exit code set to 0.
WARN | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | JVM exited unexpectedly while stopping the application.
DEBUG | wrapperp | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | Closing backend socket.
STATUS | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:47:24 | <-- Wrapper Stopped

Maybe this is a permissions issue.  Have you tried assigning the Windows service an administrator account instead of using the service account?

Re: Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Tu T. Nguyen

Did you try running the service as Administrator as I suggested?

STATUS | wrapper | 2015/05/11 16:46:58 | http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.com
INFO | jvm 1 | 2015/05/11 16:46:59 | WrapperManager Debug: WrapperManager class initialized by thread: main Using classloader: sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader@1fdc96c
[...]

Tu T.Nguyen,
How to launch the Service as Administrator ?
If I test this setting : wrapper.ntservice.account=.\Administrateur
the service don't launch and I have an error 1069.
Usually services open a session as LocalSystem, LocalService or NetWorkService.

I would like to test the wrapper mode (LocalService), with java.exe and wrapper.exe as Administrator instead as SYSTEM,
but I don't know how to do or if it's possible ?

Etienne

Did you try running the service as Administrator as I suggested?

Maybe this is a permissions issue.  Have you tried assigning the Windows service an administrator account instead of using the service account?

Re: Wrapper binarie doesn't work with pdf Printer

Leif Mortenson-3
Nguyen,
Please see the following page:
You need to set the "Logon as Service" right.  This is explained on this page.

Cheers,
Leif