Quantcast

TR: information request

houssem slimi

Hello,

I would like to know if I use wrapper 32 bit in JVM 64 bit I can have problem of performance in my application.

best regards

Houssem Slimi

Re: TR: information request

Alexandre Klein
Houssem,

Thank you for your message.

The bit of the Wrapper must match the bit of the JVM. The 32-bit Wrapper will only work on a 32-bit JVM.

On a 64-bit OS, you can install a 32-bit JVM and use the 32-bit Wrapper.

Using a 32-bit JVM vs 64-bit JVM has some advantages and disadvantages, such as a lower amount of memory available on 32-bit JVM. A quick search on Google should give you more information.

Regards,
Alexandre Klein

Alexandre Klein
Tanuki Software, Ltd.