Quantcast

Support request

matteo.piemonti

Hi,

                I have a jboss-fuse-6.2.1 with Tanuki wrapper included, I used this feature and I created executable wrapper and configured them into /etc/init.d to permit automatic stop & start at shutdown and reboot of server.

At boot of server there are no problem, the problem is at server shutdown, because every time the applications (there are multiple wrapper instances) is killed before the “clean” stop ends.

The strange thing is that if I stop the application manually with “service”, it is correctly stopped waiting a “clean” end.

On server I have

Wrapper (Version 3.2.3) http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org

Linux 3.10.0-327.28.3.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Aug 12 13:21:05 EDT 2016 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux

I attach logfile.

Thank you

wrapper.log.1_metering (16K) Download Attachment
wrapper.log_networkenabler (16K) Download Attachment
METERING-wrapper.conf (7K) Download Attachment
NETWORKENABLER-wrapper.conf (7K) Download Attachment