Quantcast

Service shuts down after a random time

moises zermeño
We're using wrapper 3.5.25, attached is the config file and we're constantly getting the following error:

FATAL  | wrapper  | 2015/05/04 10:39:08 | There were 5 failed launches in a row, each lasting less than 300 seconds.  Giving up.
FATAL  | wrapper  | 2015/05/04 10:39:08 |   There may be a configuration problem: please check the logs.

wrapper.conf (7K) Download Attachment

Re: Service shuts down after a random time

Dannes Wessels-2

On Mon, May 4, 2015 at 6:25 PM, moises zermeño <[hidden email]> wrote:
We're using wrapper 3.5.25, attached is the config file and we're constantly getting the following error:

FATAL  | wrapper  | 2015/05/04 10:39:08 | There were 5 failed launches in a row, each lasting less than 300 seconds.  Giving up.
FATAL  | wrapper  | 2015/05/04 10:39:08 |   There may be a configuration problem: please check the logs.

is there any application logging? what if you run the "console" parameter, what is happening? Did you verify permission errors, virus scanners, blocking firewalls etc?

D.

Re: Service shuts down after a random time

Leif Mortenson-3
Moises,
Could you set the wrapper.debug=true property and then send the resulting wrapper.log file?
I would need a lot more information to give you helpful response.
The debug output will show me what the Wrapper thinks is happening at least.

The Wrapper is repeatedly trying to launch your application.  But it is exiting prior to the application completing its startup.
You may have a configuration problem.
Does your application output any messages?

Cheers,
Leif