Releasing to Maven

Greg Chabala
Greetings,

I've noticed that recent releases of Java Service Wrapper have not made their way to Maven Central, unlike certain historical versions:

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/tanukisoft/wrapper

Maven being the great system that it is for distributing versioned artifacts, would it be possible to get a more recent release published?

Greg Chabala

Re: Releasing to Maven

Dannes Wessels-2
Hi,

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 5:33 PM, Greg Chabala <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've noticed that recent releases of Java Service Wrapper have not made their way to Maven Central, unlike certain historical versions:

http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/tanukisoft/wrapper

Maven being the great system that it is for distributing versioned artifacts, would it be possible to get a more recent release published?

there is probably a licensing thinghy involved.....

D.

--
eXist-db Native XML Database - http://exist-db.org
Join us on linked-in: http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=35624

Re: Releasing to Maven

Alexandre Klein
Hi,

The current repository http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/tanukisoft/wrapper was not created by Tanuki Software Ltd. Feel free to use it, but we can't guarantee the authenticity of the files.

However, it sounds like a good idea to have something on Maven, so we will have a look.

We will let you know as soon as something is available.

Regards,
Alexandre Klein

Alexandre Klein
Tanuki Software, Ltd.