Re: ClassNotFoundException with WrapperSimpleApp

Re: ClassNotFoundException with WrapperSimpleApp

Leif Mortenson-3
Lin,
Could you please resend your wrapper.conf and wrapper.log files?  It looks like there were some problems getting onto the list and the original mail with the attachments didn't come through.
Also please make list posts to the [hidden email] address.

The Wrapper reads the configuration file and uses that to build up the java command line.  Once the JVM is launched however, it does its own classloading.   The WrapperSimpleApp loads your main class within the JVM but does not do anything special with classloaders or the class path.

I should be able to spot your problem with the wrapper.conf and wrapper.log files.

I assume the path to the Martini-assembly-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar file is correct.  One problem I have seen in the past is with a corrupted jar file.  Please make sure it has not been corrupted by an ASCII ftp transfer or anything like that.

Cheers,
Leif

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Lin Zhao <[hidden email]> wrote:
If I run the class directly like this, it successfully calls my main class:

java -classpath /Users/lin/git/exabeam/martini/target/scala-2.10/Martini-assembly-0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar:../lib/wrapper.jar org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp com.exabeam.martini.Martini

Re: ClassNotFoundException with WrapperSimpleApp

Dittmar Gross
Dittmar Gross ist wegen Urlaub bis 25-Aug-2014 nicht per eMail zu erreichen.

Bitte wenden Sie sich in dringenden Faellen an Telefon +49 (69) 7680-50, Telefax +49 (69) 7680-5100 oder eMail [hidden email]

Dittmar Gross is not available via eMail until
Aug-25-2014 because of vacation.

In urgent cases please contact us directly by Telephone +49 (69) 7680-50, Fax +49 (69) 7680-5100 or eMail [hidden email]

i:FAO Group
Clemensstrasse 9, 60487 Frankfurt am Main, Germany Tel +49 (69) 7680-50, Fax +49 (69) 7680-5100, eMail information at ifao.net, www.cytric.info

i:FAO Group GmbH
Sitz in Frankfurt am Main
Eingetragen beim Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main, HRB 73600
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Louis Arnitz, Karin Froese

To view the disclaimer text, click here:
www.ifao.net/disclaimer