Quantcast

RUN_LEVEL

Lars Schnoor-2
Hi

I am using the wrapper in version 3.5.25 on Linux 32-bit (RHEL 6.3). I
try to get my application to start after another application is started
which is started at run level 50, so I set the RUN_LEVEL parameter to
60. If I now look in the /etc/rcX.d directories I can see that my
application is started as S24 and stopped as K80. How can I get my
application to be started after run level 50?

Lars