Missing Tags

Jason Steenstra-Pickens

Hi,

I am in the process of upgrading our application to use the latest version of the wrapper, version 3.5.29. We keep these artifacts in an internal ivy repository and the ivy configuration contains a link to the code repository and tag for that specific version. However, I noticed that the latest tag in https://sourceforge.net/p/wrapper/code/HEAD/tree/tags/ is version 3.5.26. Was this intentional or was it just an oversight? If there is no intention of adding a tag are you able to tell be what the revision number was for that build?

Cheers,

Jason

http://cdn.orionhealth.com/email/signature/logo.png

http://cdn.orionhealth.com/email/signature/spacer.gif

http://cdn.orionhealth.com/email/signature/spacer.gif

Jason Steenstra-Pickens
Intermediate Software Developer

+64211844533

+64211844533

jason.steenstra-pickens

@

orionhealth.

com

s jason.steenstra-pickens

Orion House, 181 Grafton Road, Grafton, Auckland 1010, New Zealand

http://cdn.orionhealth.com/email/signature/icon_facebook.gif

http://cdn.orionhealth.com/email/signature/icon_twitter.gif

http://cdn.orionhealth.com/email/signature/icon_linkedin.gif

www.orionhealth.com

Re: Missing Tags

Maxime
Jason,

Thank you for pointing out this issue. This was an omission in our procedure. I just created 3 tags for v. 3.5.27, 3.5.28 and 3.5.29.
We will take care to create tags for our future releases.

Thank you again and sorry for the trouble it may have caused.

Best Regards,

Maxime