Quantcast

Maven release

Guus der Kinderen
Hi,

In October 2015, Alexandre Klein wrote:

The current repository http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/tanukisoft/wrapper
was not created by Tanuki Software Ltd. Feel free to use it, but we can't
guarantee the authenticity of the files.
However, it sounds like a good idea to have something on Maven, so we will
have a look.
We will let you know as soon as something is available.

It would be good to have the community edition available in Maven, as that will make it a lot easier to apply the wrapper to a lot of projects (including my own). Has anything been decided on the matter?

Regards,

  Guus