Quantcast

Launch application from service in Windows 7

Launch application from service in Windows 7

Gitanjali
Is there a way to launch an application from a service in Windows 7?

The problem we are facing is that the Windows 7 is not allowing the application to
open/pop a page instead it is opening on  a second screen called interactive services detection window.

(ie) we see a small pop up in the Taskbar,“Interactive Services Detection”,by click on the Interactive Services Detection
then we are getting a Pop up which says “A program running on this computer is trying to display a message” again clicking
 on view message displays the actual page

We need to launch it directly.

System details

•Windows 7
•Latest 64bit Java7
•Java Service Wrapper Community Edition 64-bit 3.5.23

Currently in configuration file we have the folowing setting

#Allow the service to interact with the desktop.
wrapper.ntservice.interactive=false

Please suggest