Quantcast

Java Service Wrapper 3.5.25 released!

Matthew Scott
Hello everyone,

We are proud to announce the release of version 3.5.25 of the Java
Service Wrapper.

Most notably we fixed a problem on AIX which caused crashes or deadlocks on startup for some users. This had been an issue since 3.5.0 but only reported recently.

You can review the release notes for a full list of changes here:
http://wrapper.tanukisoftware.org/doc/english/release-notes.html

As always, please let us know how we can continue to improve the Java
Service Wrapper to meet your needs.

Sincerely,
Matthew Scott
Tanuki Software, Ltd.