JMX Remote Configuration

Smith, Mitchell

Hello

I am attempting to configure the Tanuki wrapper for JMX monitoring but I am experiancing some issues

With other platforms I monitor not using the Tanuki wrapper (Tomcat), there are way to set both the rmiRegistryPort and the rmiServerPort which allows us to operate within the restrictions of our network.

However I cannot seem to replicate this behaviour.

Ideally what I would like is to set the initial connection (rmiRegisry) to port 11000 and the rmiServerPort to 11001

Without this it seems that the JVM selects a random port for the response which causes great difficulty with connectivity across distributed network

Can anyone help, offer some guidance

Thanks

Mitchell