Quantcast

Is Windows x64 support also GPL2

Adam Retter
Hi there,

I noticed that in the community edition you don't include the native
library for Windows x64 support but you do in the standard and
professional editions.

Is the Windows x64 support also available under the GPL2 license? And
if so, are we allowed to distribute the Windows 64 native binary from
the standard edition alongside the others as GPL 2 licensed?

Thanks Adam.

--
Adam Retter

eXist Developer
{ United Kingdom }
[hidden email]
irc://irc.freenode.net/existdb

Re: Is Windows x64 support also GPL2

Leif Mortenson-3
Adam,
The 64-bit Windows version was never released under the Community Edition License.
The Standard or Professional Edition native libraries (DLLs) will only work when run with a Standard or Professional Edition copy of the Wrapper.

Cheers,
Leif