GC enabling

kapilashantha rajapaksha
Hi All
I'm using the version 3.5.26. And I want to enable the java GC for some performance testing requirement. So  I've added the bellow configuration in wrapper.conf file and tail the gc.log file but there is no any information coming there.

Please advice me how to set the refreshing time in configuration ?

Example, I want to refresh this log in every 5s

wrapper.java.additional.11=-XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps

wrapper.java.additional.12=-XX:+PrintGCDetails
wrapper.java.additional.13=-XX:+PrintGCApplicationStoppedTime
wrapper.java.additional.14=-XX:+PrintGCApplicationConcurrentTime
wrapper.java.additional.15=-XX:+PrintHeapAtGC
wrapper.java.additional.16=-Xloggc:./gc.log

Regards