Does 3.5.27 fix memory leaks?

Adam Retter
There were previously two memory leaks reported here -
http://sourceforge.net/p/wrapper/mailman/message/33048371/

One is related to the interaction of the wrapper and glibc but can be
resolved by applying the patch given in the thread to the wrapper. The
other was a bug in the wrapper for which a patch was also provided,
and I think may have been fixed in 3.5.26?

Can anyone please confirm whether one or both of those issues are
fixed in 3.5.27? They do not appear to be mentioned in the short
changelog that I could find.

--
Adam Retter

eXist Developer
{ United Kingdom }
[hidden email]
irc://irc.freenode.net/existdb

Re: Does 3.5.27 fix memory leaks?

Alexandre Klein
Adam,

We have fixed some memory leaks in 3.5.26 but the one concerning glibc is not fixed in 3.5.27.

However, we fixed it in 3.5.28 (our next release). We don't have a release date yet but it may be around November.

We can send you an email to let you know when 3.5.28 will be released.

Regards,
Alexandre Klein

Alexandre Klein
Tanuki Software, Ltd.