Quantcast

Contribution: smaller fixes for test wrapper script (unix)

Contribution: smaller fixes for test wrapper script (unix)

Dannes Wessels
Hi,

please find attached a modified version of the unix test wrapper script, containing some smaller modification to have the script better working for MacOSX (and a typo fix)

I have the changes in use for a long time now, I'd like to contribute by ideas and hope you can use it.

Kind regards

Dannes

testwrapper (66K) Download Attachment

Re: Contribution: smaller fixes for test wrapper script (unix)

Alexandre Klein
Dannes,

Thank you very much for your email.

And thank you for your contribution. We always welcome suggestions. We are always curious to know how users are using the Wrapper so we can
add/edit features to make the Wrapper easier to use.

If you see any problem in the code, or if you have ideas for new features, please let us know.

Regards,
Alexandre Klein

Alexandre Klein
Tanuki Software, Ltd.
6-16-7-1001 Nishi-Kasai, Edogawa-ku
Tokyo 134-0088 Japan

On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 5:00 AM, Dannes Wessels <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

please find attached a modified version of the unix test wrapper script, containing some smaller modification to have the script better working for MacOSX (and a typo fix)

I have the changes in use for a long time now, I'd like to contribute by ideas and hope you can use it.

Kind regards

Dannes

Re: Contribution: smaller fixes for test wrapper script (unix)

Dannes Wessels-2
Hi,

On 16 Sep 2014, at 4:39 , Alexandre Klein <[hidden email]> wrote:

And thank you for your contribution. We always welcome suggestions.

one addition: since macosx does not support the -o option for uname, please could you write

# check if we are running under Cygwin terminal
CYGWIN=`uname -o 2> /dev/null`

Re: Contribution: smaller fixes for test wrapper script (unix)

Alexandre Klein
Hi Dannes,

Thank you again for message.
We were aware of this problem on different platforms and fixed it for the next version.

Please let me know if you see any problem or part of the code that could be improved.