CPU Throttling?

Damon Miller
Hi all.  I use the Enterprise version of the Java service wrapper and had a question.  Does anyone know if it is possible to throttle CPU utilization through the wrapper?  I don’t know how to easily accomplish that through the JVM so I thought perhaps the service wrapper might be a convenient way to do this.  If anyone has ideas on this, I’d love to hear it.

Thanks,

Damon

Re: CPU Throttling?

Lin Zhao